- starryeyedren said: Seriously….calm down dude! I was born in ‘92 and Milo and Otis was my favorite movie for years! There were a lot of things from years before but we still remember them from our childhood.
- runningfortheinfinite likes this
- n-ggerz said: this cunt of an anon! -___- thanks to people like you now this blog is leaving! and we do remember stuff like that! damn. please dont leave us! </3
- s-ilentshadows said: but we REMEMBER it due to our childhood in the 90s… ffs people give the girl a break. LOVE YOUR BLOG WOMAN!!!! xxx
- party-at-gatsby-s said: NO PLEASE DON’T I LOVE YOUR BLOG!. HATERS GONNA FUCKING HATE
- party-at-gatsby-s likes this
- alexisdawn said: just ignore it! dont leave tumblr
- unlikely-moments said: WHAT. NO. COME BACK. THANKS A LOT DUMB CUNTY ANON.
- whatsmyjenesaisquoi said: It was part of the childhood of 90s kids…gtfo.
- seek-great-perhaps said: Ugh don’t go. You’re one of the reasons I stay on tumblr, I friggin’ love this blog.
- asoftlyspokenverse said: This blog is about popular toys/movies/shows/trends/etc. that were shared by children that grew up in the 90s. Not necessarily were these things made in the 90s.
- sevenlittledevils likes this
- lifethroughgeologictime likes this
- c-sand said: I don’t understand when people say this! Just because something didn’t start in the 90’s doesn’t mean it isn’t something we’d remember - something that we grew up with. Besides 86 and 90 aren’t exactly 60 years apart -_-
- ourfictionandfact likes this
- mynotsomajesticdailylife said: You’re leaving Tumblr??
- theyasminepubliclibrary said: Does anon not read? It’s called nineteenninetiesCHILD - not nineteenninetiesTHINGS. This goes to both anons. You shouldn’t leave just because if stupid people… :/
- jbarr1entos likes this
- lysnk2 said: Maybe anon could, you know, not be a total bitch.
- l0stinmydaydreams said: nooooo dont let this cunt anon get u off tumblr!
- americann0mad said: WHAT!? LEAVING! NO!
- nineteenninetyschild posted this
Follow us on twitter ; Questions or concerns? Tell us HERE.
Anonymous asked: I was looking through your blog and I saw a lot of things that don't belong in a 90's blog. For example: The picture of the Milo and Otis poster/vhs cover. Yeah that movie came out in '86. I suggest you do some research before you submit things or allow submissions.
Rawrrr. For this reason exactly, I am saying goodbye to Tumblr!